Check out the new upgraded features for RHB TradeSmart Advanced Charting,
Alerts and Trade Focus.
With the new charting features upgrade in RHB TradeSmart, you will have the additional analysis tools to improve your trading experience.
The counters in the Alerts window are triggered by technical studies (such as RSI, MACD, Support and Resistance with high volume breakouts and Moving Average) to display the bullish or bearish alerts of Bursa stocks.
Allows the user to view the traded volume analysis, first level buy and sell queue, and time & sales for Bursa stocks
How to use Alerts
On the image below, you can see the "ALERTS" listed on the left panel. It is categorised under a separate tab next to the price chart.
1. Applicable for Bursa Stocks ONLY.
2. Click on this button to select view all alerts, or view only either bullish or bearish alerts.
3. Triggering Price Constraints: Rules are set based on user preference.
4. Click on the title of each column to sort the Alerts accordingly.
Triggering Price Constraints
1. In the Triggering Price Constraints Window, insert the minimum and maximum price constraints and click ‘Apply’.
2. Select the preferred rules to be shown in Alerts.
How to use Trade Focus
You can now have access to real-time market depth data for Bursa stocks via the advance charting. Trade Focus is available on the right panel of the chart.
1. Traded Volume Analysis
2. First Level Buy and Sell Queue
3. Time and Sales
How to configure Chart Layout
You will be able to configure the chart layout via the Chart Layout icon located at the top toolbar section as per highlighted in the images below.
Click on “Left Panel” to display Alerts, Stock Listing, Indicators, Announcements and Notes
Click on “Right Panel” to display Trade Focus
Click on “Full Chart” to display ONLY the chart area